Tuesday, August 23, 2011

finding the ever new Beginning that has no end

so here it goes...

i've started a blog. yes, yes, do believe it, it has happened. I've always tended to make fun of those who do these sorts of things, and will probably continue to poke some sort of light hearted fun...that is until they discover my cyber life, too. I guess im beginning this little writing adventure because some people have asked me to, and i guess in some way i want to, mostly as a way to share life with others. i want to stay connected to some of the good and true folks i've met along the way, and offer them a glimpse into the life to be lived before me.

so today is a new day. today is a day where i am dreaming of a new place. a place filled with every color and shade, a space loud with unfamiliarity and discomfort. a place filled with words of hope, suffering, goodness and love. Im dreaming of a place where we can all learn to be healed and whole...together. my heart is being reborn within me as I dream of this place before me, this tiny town of clakston. it is already my home, even though i have not yet arrived. it is the place where i am hopeful to know something new of real freedom. i am longing now more than ever to know the freedom found in simplicity, the freedom of shedding the old and being handed the new.

I'll be leaving now in about a week from this place i have known so well, from this place that has known me so well. and i hope to have something more to share then. for now, im being led by a new light, to a place with too many colors to describe. the desert within me is beginning to be sanctified, the wilderness ahead is shining with promise.







No comments:

Post a Comment